J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
The successful candidate will be a member of a team that is responsible for financial and analytical support for the Fraud, Disputes, & Claims (FDC) Functions within Consumer and Community Banking (CCB). The team serves as a planning and analytical resource to help executives manage, forecast, plan and gain insight into the financial profitability of the business. Group responsibilities include managing the monthly and quarterly forecast process, coordinating financial reporting, managing the annual budget/mid-year forecast process, conducting financial and strategic analytic projects and providing insight and decision support to Operations Management and CCB Finance. The role will use Excel and PowerPoint in conjunction with JPMorgan's financial tools to create meaningful reports and analysis.
Role & Responsibilities
The associate works closely with business managers and other Finance team members to enhance and identify risks and opportunities along with creating budgets and forecasting for both direct and indirect expenses in the FDC organization.
The associate will also review, analyze and make recommendations regarding incoming and outgoing expenses. In addition, you will develop management reports and track actual expenses vs. budget or forecasts with appropriate variance explanations. Core activities associated with the position include the following:
· Manage total recoverable expense base
· Develop annual budgets and monthly forecasts
· Prepare expense tracking for key initiatives
· Support (design/modify/review) the reporting around EMR’s, Performance dashboards, expenses, and headcount as per business requirements
· Provide a month end expense estimate for the Consumer India cost centers by BD-3. This would help to provide a more accurate EOM estimate, as we currently do the estimates now based on historicals. Should help to improve accuracy of monthly estimates.
· Once the month finalizes, provide a retrieve out of SAP that shows expense detail. This would be helpful during our monthly EMR’s as we would have the specific line item details to understand what drives expenses favorability/unfavorability in the India/PHP cost centers.
· Detailed tech consumables reporting (Dedicated support & end user products). Potentially expand across CCB Operations.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.