T24 Developer with excellent working knowledge of Temenos T24 (release R13 & above) Application – particularly SWIFT PAYMENTS, INTEREST, TAX, SWEEPS, DELIVERY, ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING.
Strong experience of UNIX/LINUX, Oracle Database, Temenos Web Services (TWS), TAFC and tcserver.
Good domain knowledge of banking sector application, especially Swift Payments and Treasury orientated including Core Accounting, Statement, Interest, Tax and Liquidity banking products.
The GLASS International Account Services Delivery Group requires a Software Engineer who has 8+ years’ experience of developing business critical banking applications. The candidate must have excellent technical skills (JBase, Infobasic, JAVA) including SQL programming and experience of XML.
As part of an agile feature team, the candidate will be product expert in Swift Payments, core Interest Processing and Liquidity Products, Tax, Statements, Close of Business and have the following key responsibilities:
- T24 Code development and maintenance.
- Working closely with requirements analysts, testers and product owner in the Agile team to understand the product feature/requirement and produce technical documentation.
- Own the delivery of quality working code within the prescribed iteration - without causing regression breaks.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain the product.
- Develop domain knowledge of the iDDA application and specialize in core functions that have been assigned by the team lead.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Review and identify regression impacts of related functional changes and ensure that such impacts are disclosed to the impacted teams.
- Become SME for the T24 application, understanding the architecture.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran