As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your love of technology will have a direct impact on the future of the business. As a senior member of a high-performance team, you’ll be immersed in all the elements of Software Development Lifecycles- design, development, integration, operation, support and testing of infrastructure services. You’ll ensure team goals are met and best practices, architectural design standards, data, risk and security management policies are adhered to. You’ll be instrumental in designing, developing and testing code, solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. And as part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology community, you’ll also have the ability to collaborate with peers around the world to tackle big challenges.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Maintain single reporting database repository of identified metrics from various source data locations that can be refreshed to near-real-time
Collect/Aggregate performance and alert data for all devices in the JPMorgan Chase enterprise storage environment
Develop repeatable and customizable analytics processes for reporting on business impacts
Leverage analytics and dash boarding tools to provide high level as well as detailed on-demand reporting for senior management and technical staff
Refine reporting metrics to establish better root cause for issues in the storage environment
Use HP Service Manager feeds to correlate alerts and incidents and identify trends to better direct technical resources toward long term resolution
Work with technical staff to better understand validity and criticality of data and how it impacts operations
Help to focus efforts on long term resolution of issues through trending and forecasting
Build new dashboards for L2 SAN team and management to catch and resolve incidents before they arise
Evaluate production performance level issues to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
Willing to take ownership, and able to independently work toward implementation.
Able to manage complex and ever-changing workload.
Proven analysis, reporting, and troubleshooting skills.
Ability to absorb & present complex ideas quickly & accurately
Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and nontechnical audiences that include peers, lines of business partners, and senior management
Strong documentation skills to be able to write design and support documentation.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.• Use of querying applications such as SQL Plus & DTOA·
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to raise questions and seek resolution to outstanding clarifications required
• Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization
• Advanced and demonstrable problem solving / analytical skills
• Ability to listen/observe/acknowledge/lead by example and provide recommendations
• Ability to prioritize and work under stringent timelines
• Result oriented with proactive approach to resolving problems
• Ability to develop creative implementation solutions to meet deadlines
• Strong focus on efficiency and controls
• 5+ years of experience business/systems analysis and/or data mining experience
• 5 + years of Information Technology experience within large enterprise environments
• Development experience with Business Intelligence tools like: Microsoft SQL SSRS, Cognos, Crystal Reports, Qlikview is preferred
• Experience and familiarity with SAN systems and related concepts is desired
• 2+ years with PL/SQL Stored Procedures support/development, SQL Server, MSSQL, T-SQL
• Knowledge in any of the Data Tools like SQL Developer, SQL Loader, PLSQL developer is must
• Strong SQL / data mining skills required; SAS experience preferred
• Independent thinking with the ability to self-directProficiency in Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
• Strong database experience working with various RDBMS platforms; Application Development, Database Design, Data processing, Data Warehouse and Support