The Performance Analyst will be responsible for calculating and providing performance measurement reporting and risk management analysis to institutional clients. The Analyst will interpret and communicate the return and risk reporting information to clients and internal partners. The Analyst will generate and understand various equity and fixed income and risk measurement analyses, obtain data and analysis in accordance with established procedures, create spreadsheet macros, and develop reports for clients. He/she will interface with clients on day-to-day reporting requests. Has responsibility for producing performance, risk and analytical reporting for a broad array of client segments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works independently as well as on a team, to produce performance/risk analytics at multiple levels
· Respond to client inquiries regarding performance/risk reporting
· Participate in RFPs and client meetings as required
· Resolve issues relating to daily performance measurement and daily attribution
· Establish and maintain relationships with key internal operations
· Partner with Client Service in US to help change client behavior where required
· Interpret and write commentary on performance results
· Calculate rates of return
· Handle client reporting and prepare custom reports, ensuring accuracy and quality
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.