This Financial Analyst position will be part of a team that is responsible for financial and analytical support for the Risk group within Consumer & Community Banking (CCB). The successful candidate will partner with the Chief Risk Officer(s) in budgeting, forecasting, and ad-hoc financial analysis. Responsibilities include:
· Prepare accurate & timely consolidated monthly reports for Senior Management
· Partner with the Risk Managers and senior-level executives in the Risk groups to effectively manage expenses on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
· Effectively analyze and report variances of actual results to budget, forecast, and prior periods
· Coordinate with business partners to assist in budgeting efforts
· Establish and maintain business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Maintain cross-functional knowledge in understanding impact of expenses in both Finance and other areas within the bank
· Ensure accurate accruals of project expenses on a monthly basis
· Drive process improvement to enhance reporting and gain efficiencies
· Demonstrate strong problem solving skills, especially in a fast-paced environment
· Proactively take ownership of financial data and elevate any issues
· Complete ad-hoc research and analysis as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required
· 3-5 years of related financial analytical experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with senior leaders across the Risk & Finance organization
· Ability to multi task
· Experience in preparing reports detailing monthly performance
· Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
· Strong organizational skills, including good judgment and decision making capabilities
· Advanced presentation skills
· Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint (PitchPro)
· Hyperion Essbase, SAP, and SAS experience preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.