JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm
with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in
investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business,
commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A
component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves
millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most
prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan
and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million
small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal
banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments,
auto finance and investment advice.
Consumer and Small Business offers a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individual consumers and small businesses. Our portfolio includes Chase-branded credit cards - Sapphire, Freedom, Ink and Slate as well as co-branded credit cards offered in partnership with well-known brands and organizations, including AARP, Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and many others in the United States and Canada.
The Marketing Analytics Senior Associate role is a mix of management, consulting and hands on data analysis (using Teradata, SQL, SAS & Excel). The successful candidate will be able to develop & communicate the business implications of analytics to both internal Chase and external partners. The position will offer an opportunity to:
• Work closely with Segment Managers, Acquisitions, Credit/Risk and Partner teams on solving consumer based business problems and providing strategic insights through analytics, data mining, & segmentation of consumer purchase & demographic data.
• Interact with marketing managers and business partners in developing, analyzing and reporting on customer/consumer buying/usage trends, direct to consumer marketing initiatives and campaign results.
• Develop marketing & direct marketing test plans (sampling, test/control design) and reporting templates.
• Provide insight to drive Credit/Risk initiatives that enable profitable growth and management of the partner portfolio
• Provide a detailed understanding of the competitive landscape, understanding both competitor and geographic implications
• Drive analytical strategy across portfolio efforts and customer segments to ensure marketing and product effectiveness
• Ensure that analysis drives appropriate marketing investments decisions and optimizes marketing expense
This position will work closely with the Decision Technologies, Credit/Risk, Acquisitions, Finance, and the Partner Analytics groups to drive profitable marketing through customer insights.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.