BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related work experience preferred
• Experience driving innovative communications strategies with an emphasis on end-user experience, digital media/social collaborative platforms
• Ability to interact, influence, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Confident communicator with the ability to present concepts in a clear, concise and engaging way.
• Editing, proofreading, layout and design skills.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and strong execution skills
• Superior project and time management skills; comfortable in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
• Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to deliver practical, but unique solutions
• Motivated self-starter capable of working collaboratively or independently, with energy and integrity, demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles, and accepts accountability and responsibility
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative suites (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) a plus.
• Minimum of 7 years Marketing experience required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.