- Must be composed and detail orientated
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be able to analyze complex and ambiguous issues and recommend creative solutions
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and products
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment with an emphasis on risk mitigation and efficiency
- Bachelor degree in Finance or related field and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a professional setting is required
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint. VBA and SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Overtime eligible
- Days/hours: Monday - Friday but must be flexible
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.