JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
Our Firmwide Risk Function
Our Firmwide Risk function is focused on cultivating a stronger, unified culture that embraces a sense of personal accountability for developing the highest corporate standards in governance and controls across the firm. Business priorities are built around the need to strengthen and guard the firm from the many risks we face, financial rigor, risk discipline, fostering a transparent culture and doing the right thing in every situation. We are equally focused on nurturing talent, respecting the diverse experiences that our team of Risk professionals bring and embracing an inclusive environment.
Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves consumers and small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Consumer & Community Banking Risk Management partners with each CCB sub-line of business to identify, assess, prioritize and remediate risk. Types of risk that occur in consumer businesses include fraud, reputation, operational, credit, market and regulatory, among others
This position will lead the Consumer Bank Risk Management and Fraud COE User Acceptance Testing function and team. The team is responsible for ensuring all key consumer risk systems perform optimally through comprehensive regression testing, fraud rule/strategy testing, and unique risk requirement testing associated with large scale strategic programs (ChasePay, Finn, Digital Wallets, etc.). The team also supports ad-hoc requests related to production break-fix activity and audit/exam preparation and validation.
· Leading and developing a diverse team of US and India based associates
· Managing testing capacity and workflow; shifting priorities as necessary to support business needs
· Ensuring test plans, scripts, execution, and documentation are completed with quality in a timely manner – including defect management (monitoring, reporting, resolution)
· Developing and maintaining consistent testing practices, standards, and continuous improvement activities
· Promoting a strong control environment; adhering to risk/control expectations
· Engaging with key Risk stakeholders to understand and manage expectations of current and future testing needs
· Maintaining strong relationships with key technology partners – ensuring successful hand-offs and end-to-end testing
· A minimum of 5 years of User Acceptance Testing (Quality Assurance or comparable) experience with complex financial and banking systems/applications
· Experience in planning and coordinating test activities (both Agile and Waterfall), leveraging common testing tools (Jira, ALM, etc.)
· Test plan and script development experience - including defect resolution
· Ability to absorb, analyze, and present complex ideas quickly and accurately
· Independent thinker, self-led/directed, proactive
· Experience working with resources in a global and/or remote environment preferred
· Keen attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and time management skills
· Ability to professionally collaborate with business and technology partners to insure end-to-end quality and delivery
· Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent is required
· Experience with SQL, PL/SQL or SAS is a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.