J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Wealth Management is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. The Wealth Management Operations team is comprised of over 500 members, with the main hub located in Newark, DE. The Operations team provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client banking experience, working closely with sales, service, and product specialty groups.
About Client Reporting
The Client Reporting team is made up of highly dedicated individuals who are responsible for all aspects of client reporting including statements, suitability, valuations, performance reporting, address maintenance, return mail processing, documentation management, hold mail and checkbook/credit card processing for Private Banking and Private Wealth Management accounts. The team interacts with a variety of internal groups including, but not limited to the Account Initiation Group (AIG), SDI Middle Office, Client Services and Fiduciary. The Analyst will assist with a variety of functions across the space based on volume spikes, special projects and business demands. The job requires a high degree of discipline and a strong attention to detail. In addition, the analyst will also serve as the liaison for issue resolution and research relating to client account information queries.
Responsible for assisting the team in all aspects of client reporting
Act as the escalation point for issues, which involves working with the Front/Middle Office to resolve questions, investigate issues and develop a satisfactory response to the client’s concerns
Conducting ongoing data validation tests to ensure the integrity of system data
- Anticipate challenges and implement solutions in order to manage the expectations of the internal business partners for a positive client experience
- Partnering with business, operations, compliance, and technology to facilitate process improvements
- Reviewing current state operating models and recommending process improvements to remediate risks and impart controls
- Client Reporting, which includes coordinating production of monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports
- Partnering with third-party vendors to facilitate distribution of client mailings
- Partner with the Business and product groups to capture and categorize client issues and propose enhancements to client statements, define the technology requirements, and submit to the AD team.
- Coordination of testing and implementing any changes that impact the various systems used by the teams
- Provide training/support to our business, product or technology partners
- Investigate opportunities to reduce costs, provide automation, and analyze fluctuations in key metrics