CIB-Product Manager-Associate/VP-Liquidity Solutions-New York
Within CIB Treasury Services, the Liquidity Solutions group offers leading cash and short-term investment solutions to clients in Treasury Services and the Global Corporate Bank. Our main focus is to strategically sell our products, develop new products, set pricing, and fulfill the firm’s wholesale operational funding needs to meet Basel III and GSIB funding requirements.
The North America Liquidity Products team manages the development, pricing, and delivery of the following products in the NA region: ECR, Global ECR, interest-bearing DDA, LMA, Sweep products and MMF.
Stakeholder groups with which you will interact include:
Lines of Business: Treasury Services, Investor Services, Global Corporate Bank, Asset Management, Investment Bank, Commercial Bank
· Functional Partners: Treasury, CIO, Sales, Finance, Operations, Technology, Credit, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Tax, Marketing, Change Readiness
· Develop Earnings Credit Rate (ECR) product strategy and drive operational balance growth in the product.
· Evaluate the interest rate environment and market competitive conditions to support decisions on pricing for ECR, especially in the upcoming rising rate environment.
· Assess economic value of ECR through analyzing the relevant fixed income markets, financial records, and profitability.
· Develop new products and enhance product features to meet clients’ needs. Ability to utilize data analysis to identify client behavioral patterns and preferences, and drive innovative solutions to meet those patterns and preferences.
· Ensure smooth implementation of new products, new features, and client pricing in a changing rate environment.
· Liaise with TS sales to promote operational balance growth. Support product promotion by providing training materials, collaterals and instructions.
· Improve functionality and accuracy of client exception pricing tracking / reporting.
· Full understanding of profit dynamics regarding our pricing strategy through the interest rate cycle
· Support day-to-day product functions and procedures
· BA/BS degree required; MBA degree preferred
· Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail required
· Ability to work / communicate across multiple business lines
· Prior experience in product management, a plus
· Knowledge of short-term fixed income markets / previous Treasury experience, a plus
· Self motivated; strong follow-through and commitment for owning the work product
· Strong data management skills (ability to manage and analyze large populations of data)
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Strong multi-tasking and project management skills
· Inquisitive nature with advanced problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
JPMorgan Chase is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
US-NY-New York-4 New York Plaza / 02324
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
Corporate Brand J.P. Morgan
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.