The team is Onboarding within Asia & EMEA.
Established as a market-leading function, the Onboarding Organisation’s objective is to help manage the regulatory risks involved in onboarding clients, with special attention to meeting the regulatory Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) requirements. The team includes onboarding officers, quality control, account control administration and project managers.
The project lead will be based in Edinburgh and will be part of the practice support team (Change & Development) within the Onboarding Organisation. The project lead will provide assistance to the local Change & Development team to provide oversight for the regions: including assistance with information management and project management. This role involves frequent interaction with management and other key stakeholders (e.g.: CSS, COO etc.) in a fast-paced team environment, as well as the opportunity to work on specific strategic projects. The role will include, but is not limited to:
• Act as a change agent to enable delivery of the Client Onboarding agenda
• Build detailed knowledge of the Client Onboarding workflows and organisation
• Research and resolve data issues and answer queries from management and other key stakeholders
• Escalate and/or resolve team issues; track and measure recurring themes for systemic issues and opportunities
• Coordinate and provide disciplined project management on ad hoc projects across regions
• Liaise with Legal, Risk, Compliance, Front Office and Tech on certain projects
• Coordinate materials and agenda for management & other meetings
In addition we look for:
Education and Experience:
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.