• Bachelor’s degree (or better) from an accredited institution
• Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant work experience
• Ability to manage concurrent assignments effectively and efficiently
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management, interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills
• Team player and adaptable to a changing environment
• Ability to influence people, leads discussions, and troubleshooting issues
• Proficiency with Microsoft products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
• Project Management Experience
• Database and Metrics Reporting skills
• Thorough industry knowledge of Mutual Funds
• Regulatory and Compliance Reporting
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.