Infrastructure Technical Project Manager - Digital Payments
Req #: 180019890
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Project Execution Group you will dive head-first into delivering innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. Involve in managing complex real-time projects with a solid understanding of the various financial and technical products and of the group’s business model. You’ll join an inspiring team of project execution and technologists to create and improve implementation plan, analytics, development, that goes into creating high quality software and new products. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile Methodology- is key.
Technical Project Manager to run one of several work streams under Digital Chase Payments program. The program is a large technical architecture and infrastructure effort to address stability and resilience across the core web and mobile platforms. Work streams are broken as: capacity & availability, resilience & isolation, change quality, monitoring, Performance and Hygiene.
• Coordinate tasks and drive discussions and meetings across multiple SMEs and stakeholders
• Create and maintain projects plans to ensure successful and quality driven delivery
• Drive QA and performance testing and deliver changes to production
• Assist in the development of processes and documentation to ensure operational stability
• Create Change management tickets and track to the execution.
• Issue tracking, escalation, and impact quantification
• Demand management and mapping of project work to business value
• Track and communicate project status to multiple levels of the organization
• Delivery management of end solution from development to testing to production
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• 5 to 7 years of experience in technical project management role
• Strong understanding of perimeter and core infrastructure security, including an excellent understanding of web, server, WebSphere and database platforms
• Experience working with System Administrators or Database Administrators team would be a huge plus for this role
• Ability to manage projects at a senior level, including leading cross-functional discussions and project reviews
• Well versed with change management process.
• Experience with application development background and transition to project management is a plus
• Experience with relational databases. DB2 experience is a plus
• Accomplishments in policy/standards development, project management.
• Excellent business acumen with a strong ability to map business requirements to technical solutions
• Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills
• Ability to present complex solutions and methods to a general community
• Ability to drive and craft senior level reporting and metrics
• Ability to build a strong people network within a large organization - effecting change and communicating clearly
• Solid understanding of technology, operations, and business processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply today.