About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB Business Architecture and Transformation is a dedicated team of project and client facing resources focused on large scale change initiatives to address Industry, Client and Business requirements across the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB). The group provides a unique mix of project skills and product experience that are not tied to a specific business enabling it to provide a consistent, high-quality and responsive approach to the way we manage and execute change across the firm.
Key Roles and Responsibilities Associate
Provide analytical and project coordination support to solve and mitigate complex challenges across business units
The successful applicant will be part of an international team delivering key aspects of the analysis and design. When required, the team will be involved in the implementation phases. The individual will have experience working in situations that cut across functions and involve process improvement and project management skills. Experience with methodologies and techniques to analyze, measure and design processes, capacity management and working with building technology solutions a plus.
· Assist with the analysis to better understand business activities and highlight improvement opportunities. Conversant with process mapping and design tools.
· Work independently in a focus area and assist in addressing issues and improvement opportunities with creative and sustainable solutions
· Work with business and project team to help drive organizational change
· Manage smaller project or substream(s) of work within a larger project
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Prior experience with process improvement analysis in a financial services, operational or technology environment
· Worked in capital markets, investor services or banking services
· Understands the technology development lifecycle
· Familiar with Industry developments such as Financial Reform and response from Industry participants & associations e.g. International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
· Has background working in and around operations/technology/projects and industry protocols
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Logical, structured approach to planning, problem solving and decision-making
· Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills
· Strong risk and controls awareness
· Ability to communicate clearly and confidently; able to influence internal and external stakeholders
· Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
· Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlines.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.