Investment Product Specialist Team Lead - Chase Wealth Management
Req #: 180014772
Job Category: Relationship Management/Sales
Wealth Management – Investment Product Specialist Team Lead
At JP Morgan JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge banking technology you’ll be front and center representing our brand, and problem solving to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, then join us at JP Morgan JP Morgan Chase.
Chase Wealth Management encompasses our Chase Private Client (CPC) and Chase Investment Services businesses. Through a dedicated team of a banker and J.P. Morgan Advisor, Chase Private Client brings our affluent clients concierge banking from Chase and access to the investment expertise from J.P. Morgan. Chase Investment Services provides investment solutions to a broad range of JP Morgan Chase customers through JP Morgan Chase Investment Advisors.
As a JP Morgan Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Overview of Role:
CWM Investment Product Specialist Team Lead will work in partnership with divisional/regional sales management to drive increased investment sales, success around net new money and revenue goals, and conduct ongoing advisor development through new advisor training, regional sales calls, local workshops and role play sessions and one on one coaching. This position will collaborate with MDWs/Advisors to articulate current investment views, provide advice around financial planning, and position investment and credit solutions. Investment Product Specialist Team Lead will lead a team of IPSs across the division and partner with a Divisional Investment Manager to drive regional investment priorities. In addition, IPS Team Lead will address product inquiries and partner with Advisors to address client objections, competitive hurdles and perceived investment gaps. Other responsibilities include assisting with the use of various financial planning and client sales related tools, participate in the development of content for Advisor training and Advisor focused sales calls, assist in the recruiting process and participate in regional leadership meetings, and business reviews.
- Increase CWM assets, and revenue through increased investment sales
- Serve as primary point of contact for Advisors on investment solutions and strategy
- Be the CWM investment product subject matter expert
- Focus on ongoing advisor development through new advisor training, advanced training workshops/role plays and one to one coaching sessions
- Coordinate with CWM strategy and product development teams to support managed product and brokerage sales development
- Lead advisor and focused sales calls and assist with providing investment content
- Partner with Division & Regional Directors, Divisional Investment Manager, Market Directors and Supervisory Managers to grow investment business, coach advisors, recruit external advisors and mitigate risk within the region.
- 5-10 years of financial services sales experience, including investment product experience
- Proven leadership experience and ability to effectively partner with others
- Deep investment and product knowledge and the ability to articulate complex investment ideas
- Experience with managed and brokerage account sales
- Exceptional written skills and strong executive communications experience
- CFP, CIMA, or CFA designation preferred, but not required.
- Series 7, 66 + 24 or 9/10 registration
- Organizational and project management skill; proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability and ability to work under pressure
- Strong presentation and closing skills
- Consultative nature and personality
- Ability to travel regularly