JPMorgan Asset Management ("JPMAM") provides investment management products and services to institutional and individual investors worldwide. It offers the full spectrum of investment strategies - from equity, cash management, fixed income, currency and asset allocation to alternative asset classes such as private equity, real estate and hedge funds.
JPMorgan Asset Management is looking for an Executive Assistant based in Shanghai. The candidate will be an Executive Assistant providing administrative support to senior management, local and overseas colleagues.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assist in all aspects of administrative support and partly support Line of Business
• Calendar management and associated tasks, i.e. Booking conference rooms, audio visual equipment, copies, preparing docs & scheduling meetings, etc.
• Assisting in organizing events
• Business travel arrangement in line with corporate travel policies, including prior approval, booking airline tickets, car services, hotels, itineraries; preparing documents for business travel, e.g. visas, new/amended passports
• Processing of T&E and other expense claims
• Creating and maintaining team-related schedules and contact lists: vacation schedules, emergency contact lists, mail lists, telephone lists, Travel Request database, Leave database, etc.
• Logistics & arrangement of meetings for visitors; management meetings
• Providing general support including photocopying, booking meeting rooms, stationery re-ordering, filing, etc.
• Assisting in ad hoc project administration support when required
• Bachelor Degree or above; prefer in financial major
• Proficient verbal and written English;
• Proficient computer skills [Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint; Microsoft Excel], possess professional typing skills (for both English and Chinese)
• Able to work self-motivated and under pressure;
• Be proactive in solving administrative matter;
• Be able to work independently with minimum supervision;
• Teamwork oriented, Good communication & interpersonal skills;
• Willingness to travel occasionally to provide administrative support for activities outside of Shanghai
• Relevant experience in secretary and administrator in financial industry is preferred.