Knowledge and Experience:
· 10 years of management experience within the Financial and/or Mortgage industry is required
· Strong knowledge of mortgage servicing experience preferred
· Management of a large scale, geographically dispersed business is preferred
· Proven ability to innovate, lead and execute at all levels of management
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience; Advanced degree a plus
· Knowledge of capacity planning and work volume forecasting experience
· Successfully demonstrated management across a large and complex organization
· Customer Obsession: Client and customer first mentality
o Identifies and develops best practices for working with or adding value to the customer and champions among colleagues and stakeholders
o Proactively explores innovative approaches to add value to the customer relationship
o Initiates and manages multiple contacts with the customer to create impact far beyond individual transactions
· Innovative Leadership: Drive innovation and act as a change agent
o Engages the motives, values and goals of individuals to achieve group commitment to drive the change effort
o Drives change through continual strategic change initiatives
· End to End Product Owner Mindset: Balance short-term delivery with long-term focus
· Dynamic People Management: Focused on developing and strengthening teams
o Encourages the team to identify initiatives beyond original mandate and acts as a thought partner
o Inspires high-performance teams whose positive impact spreads throughout the team and the line of business
· Transformation or Disruption Enablement- ability to adapt new strategies and lead the team to take action quickly
· Market Orientation- Knows our market and current competitive landscape and understands industry trends
o Integrates market, competition, trends and other factors to develop strategies that impact the business
· Operates at Scale- Experience leading a large organization
· Culture Fit- an effective culture carrier; has grit; exemplifies highest level of ethics and integrity
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.