The Business Support Job Family includes roles that support the business such as User Acceptance Testing (UAT), relationship management of outsourced vendors and inventory management.
As an UAT Specialist you will:
▪ Develops validation test scripts
▪ Researches & resolves testing defects
▪ Validates end-user procedures
▪ Outlines operational impacts
Skills required are advanced:
▪ Ability to work with teams
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Oral and written communication
▪ Analytical skills
▪ Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Knowledge required is advanced:
▪ Bachelors degree in finance or business, or equivalent work related experience preferred
▪ Strong Line of Business process and procedure knowledge required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.