J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in
investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every
major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including
equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also
provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages
· Primary responsibility includes preparation of reports of performance & risk analytics in conjunction with the global
· Validate performance data at Total level, Asset class and Security level.
· Knowledge on the different Performance methodologies (Dietz, Modified Dietz, True time weighted, etc…)
· Prepare the monthly portfolio performance reports
· Manage multiple financial analysis reporting deadlines with ability to analyze reports and a large amount of data.
Develop, manage and analyze large databases of information with attention to detail. Ability to interface with various
levels of management and operations
· Evaluate different types of performance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis: Asset Summary, Cash Flow Analysis,
Fee schedule, Interest Summary, Money Market daily balances, Portfolio Performance, Statement Summary, Income
Summary, and others. Ability to produce and interpret results from internal and external clients.
· Manage deliverables while servicing all ad hoc queries and requests.
· Performing all daily activities in terms of index updates, total level and asset level checks, structure of account groups,
hedge fund reports etc.
· Checking the KPI’s and constantly working on providing a robust KPI for the team.
· Using domain knowledge to improve efficiency
· Checking the Risk & Control areas and adhering to the same, while preparation of reports
- Minimum 8-10 years of work experience with exposure to reporting and analytics
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Highly energetic, team player and hard working
- Quick learner; proven ability to quickly learn the business, the application, and quickly adapt to ever changing priorities
- Critical thinking to proactively identify and develop new ideas / innovations / approach that will add values to the business
and the team
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks through effective prioritization
- Ability to understand and articulate business goals
- Control orientated and Risk awareness
- Have the ability to work independently and to proactively seek guidance from others as needed
- Strong team player and has the capacity to build good working relationships with cross functional/geographical teams
- Result oriented, accepting responsibilities and challenges that take them outside their comfort zone
- Positive outlook and a desire to stretch themselves to achieve both personal and functional success.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Computer Skills: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Power Point, MS Access
- Understanding of financial markets (preferable)
- Strong knowledge of banking operations
- Understanding of troubleshooting client (internal/ external) experience issues and be able to quickly determine sensitivity
to business risk
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.