J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.6 trillion and assets under management of $1.8 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of September 30, 2017)
Throughout its long and distinguished history, Asset Management has been steadfastly committed to putting its clients' interests first. This fiduciary responsibility defines our relationship with clients and informs every decision we make on their behalf. The Asset Management business is also guided by its strategic objective and business priorities.
Global Investment Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
A clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
More than 1,200 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
Consultant Relationship Manager - working as part of the consultant relationship team based in London. The successful candidate would report into the Head of Consultant Relationships.
· Assuming responsibility for EMEA & UK based investment consultants and Ratings agencies, including those providing outsourcing services for due diligence and portfolio construction. Particular focus will be given to consultants in local domestic markets as well as recognised international cross border names.
· Introducing new and existing products with a view to creating sales opportunities
· Build on existing consultants relationships and establish new relationship with a focus on the intermediated and sub advisory businesses.
· Working with regional and country heads in respect to identifying and progressing new business opportunities and sales leads.
· Coordinating with Fund Sales to prioritise product discussions with consultants and meeting preparation.
· Organising and hosting consultant research meetings and responding to queries.
· Gather, organize and maintain an internal database that tracks consultant’s investment ratings across our products and strategies. Ensure that the information is actively shared among country and sales heads.
· Gathering market information and insight, communicating this with the business to assist with product prioritisation
· Ensuring that consultant and platform databases are updated in a timely manner with relevant material and data via the Consultant Database team.
· Recording and tracking activities with various in-house tools, such as Salesforce.
· Actively engage and deliver thought leadership
· Must have solid Investment Management industry knowledge and ideally experience within the consultant market.
· Knowledge and understanding of the different types of investment products, including equities, fixed income and alternatives
· Strong communication, relationship management and presentation skills
· Effective time management with particular focus on meeting deadlines
· Sound technical skills - ability to learn about the business and existing product palette
· Self-motivated, energetic and organised.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.