JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPMorgan Asset and Wealth Management (AWM) is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive investment managers with over $1.2 trillion dollars in assets under management. We are a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. We have a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies along with investment professionals operating in every major world market, offering investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
Asset Wealth Management Analyst Program Overview
The three-year, non-rotational, entry-level Asset Wealth Management Analyst Program provides analysts exposure to multiple business areas. Our training programs are distinguished by extensive business engagement with Asset Wealth Management professionals actively involved in training design and instruction on a global basis.
The Program Coordinator delivers program support for the AWM front office Analyst Program.
The AWM L&D Analyst Program Coordinator is a critical member of the AWM Analyst Program Team which provides best-in-class training products and services to support AWM’s business priorities and to attract and retain top talent in the industry.
As a member of the team, you will partner closely with the business and AWM HR Business Partners and Specialists to support training and development programs for analysts across Asset Wealth Management
· Aid in the execution of the global initial training program
· Partner closely with the Training Managers to design and execute the training programs
· Learning & Development Training Support
· Provide Excel analytics and reporting
· Oversee production of program materials (e.g., course content, exams, homework); Create and manage surveys
· Maintain program calendar of events
· Assist with preparation of client and executive presentations
· Assist with quarterly and weekly status reporting
· Provide website updates
· Manage Program mailboxes; coordinate training communications, enrollment lists, pre-work assignments and housing for trainees from regional US locations, EMEA and Asia
Assist with Training for New Hire Programs and Analyst Training Programs
· Provide on-site support for training sessions; correspond with trainees regarding enrollment and program logistics
· Manage the classroom (including setup and logistics); room scheduling, Audio/Video, set up and food orders
· Manage hotel/conference room contracts as needed
· Work with Printing Services for material preparation and shipment of all materials for training including binders, sign in sheets, toolkit, etc.
· Manage analyst participant travel for training including hotel reservations and travel detail communications
· Purchase necessary training materials
· Track daily attendance and monitor mailbox for communications from analysts and escalate issues to PMs for follow up
· Track training expenses
Manage Tools and Resources
· Manage technology tools that support the Program (e.g., SharePoint) and ensure accuracy of data as well as timely updates
· Create/manage program distribution lists as needed, complete ad-hoc requests, primarily around data and reports
· Manage analytical components of the analyst talent agenda with a focus on data quality and maintain spreadsheets in a timely manner
· Work with HR Business Partners and Employee Relations to address Analyst issues
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks, escalate when necessary; results oriented
· Ability to exercise discretion and sound judgment at all times
· Ability to troubleshoot, strategize and implement process changes with minimal direction
· Ability to proactively challenge the “norm”; develop and propose new ideas and processes
· 1-3 years administrative, program and/or project experience
· Strong interest in working with and developing junior talent
· Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and follow-through
· Strong verbal and written communication skills across audience levels
· Demonstrated ability to partner with colleagues
· Relationship management skills
· Robust interpersonal and team skills
· Strong analytical and reporting skills
· Proficiency in MS Office skills as well as ability to learn new technology (i.e., SharePoint, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Strong project management and support skills
· Tracking of expenses
· Flexibility in work hours as required by training programs
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.