The position supports the JPMorgan Global Liquidity business within JPMorgan’s Asset Management. The Global Liquidity business has a global presence managing over $400 billion assets under management and has trading desks located in New York, Columbus, London, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. This position will be based in Columbus and support the Managed Reserves investment team.
The role’s overall objective is to support the end to end business model including the support of trading, cash management, and the overall fixed income trade operating model.
The role will also include owning and delivering initiatives aimed to help drive efficiency, mitigate risk, or meet regulatory or firm wide mandates. The candidate will also be expected to have experience with technical improvements including experience testing front and middle office applications. The candidate will be expected to possess excellent communication skills to allow the candidate to work with senior business members while also building relationships with other administrative teams.
· Ability to balance, plan, and prioritize processing and production versus project management responsibilities simultaneously.
· Understanding of short term fixed income securities, including the time series events of the securities as well as the settlement process.
· Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, detail oriented.
· Experience with issue resolution and root cause analysis, including showing the ability to research and resolve issues in a timely manner.
· Exhibits a proactive nature in identifying possible issues and taking appropriate action to resolve.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build an excellent network and develop strong working relationships with both internal/external counterparties.
· Being able to thrive and handle the pressures of meeting strict daily deadlines without losing focus and is able to stay calm in stressful situations.
· Shows exceptional Teamwork, drives others to exceed goals, performs team-assigned work on time and effectively, assist members on Team to improve productivity.
· Self Motivated and is able to work with minimal guidance and or supervision.
· Ability to mitigate risk through process automation and/or developing controls, views control as a means for improving processes, takes actions to prevent problems early in process.
· Proficient in MS Office applications
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.