& Co. (NYSE: JPM), is a leading global financial services firm with
assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. JPMC serves nearly half of
America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including
personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice,
small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where
they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by
phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Services is the global payment acceptance and merchant acquiring business of
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant
Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud management and data security
solutions, capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies. The
company’s proprietary platforms provide integrated commerce solutions for all
major credit and debit card payments as well as mobile payments. Merchant
Services has uniquely combined proven payment technology with a long legacy of
merchant advocacy that creates quantifiable value for ecommerce companies.
Merchant Services is also #1 in Merchant Processing Volume in the US with more
than 20% market share, by The Nilson Report in April 2017. Double-digit growth year over year in
processing volume is evidence of our best-in-class distribution and the
advantage we have in the market place with ChaseNet and Chase Pay.
Merchant Services is establishing a new Pricing
Strategy & Yield Management team to establish cutting edge pricing
capabilities that will improve its ability to capture value from its industry
leading products and future innovations. The Pricing Strategy & Yield Management team
will report into the Head of Analytics for Merchant Services and will be
closely aligned with its multi-year big data analytics strategy and roadmap.
The Head of Pricing Strategy & Yield Management has the responsibility for defining Merchant Services global pricing strategy – powered by big data analytics – and drive organizational change. The role will define the product pricing structures for the core processing products as well as new value added services and define the target price levels for Merchant Services’ three segments (Corporate & Investment Banking clients, Commercial Banking clients, Small & Medium Business clients). The role will support individual deal decision making by providing facts and recommendations, and will also surface pricing issues across the portfolio – based on analytics driven insights
The role will be supported by a team of data scientists focused on pricing analytics and will grow into a larger team over time as value is starting to realize.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
· Lead development of CMS pricing strategy and identify opportunities to substantially impact CMS performance
· Drive pricing analytics roadmap and define requirements and oversee build out of pricing data asset based on big data technology
· Lead team in framing strategic problems, executing analysis, driving to insights, and packaging findings to drive transformational change within the organization
· Create and maintain fact base on segment and merchant price structures and competitive intelligence; monitor relevant industry developments
· Define product pricing structure for a produce / merchant segment combination
· Define the recommended guardrails (target price and structure) for each merchant segment
· Define relationship pricing approach for clients with broader JPMorgan Chase relationships
· Provide independent perspective on individual deal reviews – grounded in hard facts - and act as thought partner to segment Presidents and Finance teams
Identify re-pricing opportunities at
the portfolio level
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.