J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset & Wealth Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
WM Operations caters to private clients globally with Offices in US, Europe and Asia. Client Service Group is part of the Asset & Wealth Management Lob. The India WM Ops MIS team provides various decision based support to the onshore team through various reporting and analytics. Team is responsible on delivery various reports on a daily / weekly / monthly frequency. Delivery various change management projects and provide adhoc support to various data requirements from business
Roles & Responsibilities
The Candidate must bring a relentless focus on execution and enjoy taking ownership for the delivery of measurable results. They must also exhibit the following qualities:
- Self-starter who is analytical and creative in their thinking; ability to quickly analyze information and creatively reach solutions and to execute their implementation
- Quickly analyze information to develop insights and conclusion
- Solid analytical ability to research and analyze data
- Detail oriented, organized and task oriented
- Be able to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Work well in a team based environment
- Interact and communicate effectively - written and verbal -- with all levels of staff
- Prepare various management reports on daily/weekly/Monthly basis
- Provide adhoc data support to the client service teams
- Drive independently change management projects and new reporting requirements
- Ensure all process documents (SOP’s) are maintained update. All escalations are done on a timely basis.
- Maintain high accuracy and ensure SLA’s are met
- Ensure accurate and timely resolutions of all internal queries
4-6 years experience with exposure/involvement in one or more of the following areas: Private Banking, project management, process improvement
- Strong Access/Excel/SQL skills, Qlikview a plus
- Strong Data Analytical skills
- Financial services/Business consultancy background preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited, high quality institution
Have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Have the ability to work independently and to proactively seek guidance from others as needed
Strong team player and has the capacity to build good working relationships with cross functional/geographical teams
Result oriented, accepting responsibilities and challenges that take them outside their comfort zone
Positive outlook and a desire to stretch themselves to achieve both personal and functional success