J.P. Morgan is devoted to building the best and most respected financial services company in the world, serving our clients
and growing our communities globally. With $18 trillion assets under custody the world’s most important corporations,
governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us
with their business in more than 100 countries. We offer strategic advice, lend money, raise capital, help manage risk,
extend liquidity, buy and sell securities and provide many other banking services in markets around the world. J.P.
Morgan’s professionals are at the center of the world’s financial markets, all focused on helping clients outperform their benchmarks.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase.
This is an Application Support Analyst role within the Production Management function. The role provides day-to-day production application support within the global Production Management team
also continually analyses the end-to-end service to identify opportunities that increase production application resiliency through process and tool improvements.
Develop and maintain effective relationships with application and technology stakeholders
Maintain and enhance application resiliency through disciplined production control practices including proactive monitoring and alerting, issue management and process improvement
Attain an extensive and practical understanding of all Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) application monitoring platforms used across the PM production environment
Identify opportunities to improve service capabilities across the application suite
Database Platforms Microsoft SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows
• 4+ years experience as a DBA supporting Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012. Experience in SSIS, SSAS & OLAP preferred
• Solid experience to setup and support SQL Server Mirroring, Log Shipping, Mirroring/log forwarding, Clustering and other methods of disaster recovery
• Backups/restores, DBCC, reorgs & update statistics
• Solid experience in database migration from one platform to another, patching, upgrade, data loading, security, capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning
• Ability to analyse traces, debug stored procedures, triggers and package
• Experience in database design and some logical modelling knowledge
• Solid understanding of Windows operating system, LDAP and Active Directory
• Clear understanding of Database Architecture, Operating Systems, Client/Server Architecture, Middleware and Hardware (Servers, SAN, Network)
• Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to collaborate effectively with other operational support teams and vendors to support the service. Team focus and customer oriented
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Demonstrate ownership and good skills on problem management, problem solving and prevention of SLA breach under Incident / Problem Management processes. ITIL knowledge is a plus
• Experience supporting applications with large number of users, managing priorities and ticketing systems.
Nice to have
• Linux administration
• Database auditing
• Financial industry experience
• Python programming/automation
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.