JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Roles & Responsibilities - include specific functions/ tasks/ performance objectives
The Team Member will be primarily responsible for processing loan transactions. They are expected to maintain the agreed quality for the transactions processed. They should also comply with set guidelines, procedures, rules and regulations; work as a team to achieve SLA's for the process and individual targets; and work towards process improvement.
Essential Skills & Experience -- include specifics regarding academic/ professional qualifications (e.g. degree, university, results), # yrs total and # yrs relevant work experience, relevant employers, relevant experience (nature of work/ job functions)
· Graduates with 7 year of experience preferably in banking industry.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience of handling a team of 20 Members
· Ability to act on his / her own to solve problems and make decisions.
· Ability to interact effectively with various levels of bank personnel.
· Strong interpersonal and customer focus.
Strong People Management Skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to work in a team environment and flexible to work night shift.
Strong knowledge of MS-office applications.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.