JPMorgan Asset Management Global Real Estate & Infrastructure is one of the world's largest real estate investment advisors with over $40 billion (gross) of real estate assets under management in North America and Europe with developing businesses in India and China. Given its relationships, reputation, and size, JPMAM Real Estate transacts an average of $4 billion in combined acquisition and disposition activity annually. JPMAM Real Estate is comprised of approximately 250 real estate professionals organized within key functional areas.
The Real Estate Americas business is seeking to hire multiple AWM Program Analysts for its New York and LA-based teams, which includes the Office/Industrial, Retail, or Multifamily sectors. The RE Asset Management Platform is roughly $55 billion. Analysts within the functional area of Asset Management play an integral role in working alongside our asset managers in overseeing a portfolio of assets and driving value to our clients. Individuals in this role are involved in the underwriting and due diligence work associated with new deals, oversight and strategy implementation within the existing portfolio, assistance on development deals, the handling of dispositions, working through internal and external property valuations and completing various internal and external reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Underwrite using Argus and Excel
· Create and utilize financial models for investment valuation
· Research and analyze market data
· Participate in property inspections and market tours
· Prepare presentations and written investment committee memos
· Perform due diligence to prepare acquisitions for closing
· Highly motivated and a self-starter
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Exceptional quantitative modeling and analytical skills
· Superior writing and verbal communication skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
· Attention to detail
· Proficient with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· 0 - 1 years financial analysis, real estate, modeling experience
· ARGUS experience is a plus
The position is for an analyst with interest / internship experience in real estate investment management.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.