CIB – Investor Services Derivatives Clearing – Client Service – Associate
The Global Clearing business resides within the Investor Services segment of J.P. Morgan's Corporate and Investment Bank. The business provides intermediation and clearing services across listed and OTC derivative products. The unit has a diverse client base, with representation across hedge funds, asset managers, insurance companies, banks and broker-dealers
The role will be on the Client Service team covering hedge funds, and includes the following responsibilities:
• Manage relationships with Futures and OTC clearing hedge fund clients while working to grow J.P. Morgan’s wallet share with each customer
• Oversee business profitability via ownership of client pricing and cost management (e.g., commission schedules, capital consumption, and operational costs)
• Provide clients and internal partners with granular, value-added product and workflow expertise
• Support clients as they navigate evolving regulatory landscapes
• Develop and leverage subject matter expertise in clearing house rules, risk management practices (i.e., portfolio margining) and operational flows
• Understand, synthesize and assess new requirements from potential and existing clients
• Review any bespoke client requests and assess their merit in the context of the potential profitability, resource consumption and the broader business agenda
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.