This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Experience defining REST APIs and implementing RESTful services
• Project Technologies
• Java – Advanced-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE.
• Spring – Advanced-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.