As a Business Analyst, you will work with the HR stakeholders in the regions to analyze business requirements, produce & review Functional Specifications and related artifacts for any new builds or enhancements to supported technology applications. You will work with the Business Process Owners, Project Managers, Quality Control (QC) Analysts, UX Analysts, and Development teams to ensure that they understand and approve the Requirements and Functional Specifications. Working with the application developers to be responsible and accountable for the timeliness, accuracy and quality of the solution built.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Business Analysis and Solution Implementation:
- Strong analytical and solution design skills; Ensure that the solicited business requirements are solution and interpreted into system functional specifications for product configuration or application development.
- Researches to determine if solutions to business needs currently exist within or outside the firm and makes recommendations on buy versus build decisions.
- Ensure solutions comply with country regulatory requirements
- Documents functional specifications, and other related requirements artifacts and communicates these to the Development, Quality Control, User Experience, & Project Management teams.
- Understands how and when to use Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes in-line with the Firm-wide standard Project Life Cycle (PLC).
- Assists with the development of formal business cases when enterprise-wide business solutions are proposed.
- Provides the business or process perspective during design reviews.
- Configure product to realize the analyzed business and system requirements.
- Works with Application Development to build and validate new or enhanced system features
- Works with Quality/Testing team to ensure that the execution, resolution of issues identified in the validation activities for the solution/product.
- Validates test plans/scripts and design responses are aligned with approved system specifications.
- Maintains all project documentation throughout the project keeping all information up-to-date based on any changes in later cycles of the effort.
- Measures and monitors the effectiveness of System Analysis performance using targeted metrics to identify and prioritize improvements.
- Promotes successful techniques, processes and tools that could be leveraged across the team.
- Facilitates idea generation and drives changes for processes and tools that cross technology groups.
- Proactively supports knowledge sharing within the team and across the team.
- Connects with other technology groups within the firm to leverage and share best practices.
- Keeps up to date on industry and technology trends on business analysis, data management and how to drive continuous improvement.
- Leads and influences the development of standards and decisions; provides technical and business leadership and vision.
- Develops and takes a proactive lead on quality and efficient Application development processes and methodology.
- Builds and maintains high profile as a technology leader both inside and outside of the firm.
- Creates strong alliances and focuses on leveraging knowledge capital.
Our Corporate Technology relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
- 5 years minimum experience in HR Business Analysis, application design and development, testing and deployment.
- Experienced in full software development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge in HR processes and system solutions.
- Strong Data Management and Analytical ability
- Candidate with experience implementing HR solutions in Workforce administration, Time and Payroll, Service Delivery is preferred
- Ability to work independently and with Remote teams
- Excellent communications skill