Wholesale Loans Technology group supports the Investment Banking and Commercial Banking Business in Syndicated and Bi-lateral Lending business, and we are looking for a talented & highly motivated individual to contribute in SQL and PL/SQL development.
As an Application Developer for the Wholesale Loan Technology team, you will be working on the build out of the Wholesale Loan Technology applications.
The job involves working in an Agile / Scrum feature team as a developer and implement technical solutions using PL/SQL & SQL functionalities, implement most efficient SQL queries, interact with the business users product owners or SMEs for requirements, and liaise with the admin or Operate team for production release or post production support.
Specifically the role requires you to:
1. Design, analyze, develop, test, debug the interface jobs and SQL Queries necessary to meet the business requirements of varying size and complexity.
2. Deliver high quality code, on time and within budget , based on original scope and requirements.
3. Perform code reviews and assist the team in supporting the application in all required environments.
4. Partner with the Project Managers, Product Owners, SME's and Business Analysts to develop project estimates
5. Proactively look to develop and implement best practices across the entire project team.
6. Regularly interact with Operations and Technology partners located around the world including, Chicago, New York, Delaware, Singapore, Mumbai and Bangalore.
7. Provide status reports and written feedback on progress made
1. Minimum 6+ years of ORACLE 12c Development Experience having strong SQL & PLSQL skills
2. Strong analytical skills
3. Must have strong written and oral communication skills
4. Ability work with offshore/onshore team members globally
1. Experience utilizing Agile Development methodology
2. 3+years of experience working in a financial services company environment
3. Knowledge of traditional credit products specifically Loans
4. Knowledge of Production Release Processes
5. Experience with Misys LOANIQ product and having hands on in SDK & API
6. JAVA Knowledge will be an added advantage