As an Associate in our Software Engineering Group, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Minimum 6 years of programming/application development experience utilizing ASP.Net 4.0, WCF, C# / VB.NET
- MS SQL Server 2008
- TDD / Nunit 2.0
- Experience with Windows IIS / Windows service
- Knowledge of version control practices and procedures with SVN , BitBucket etc
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Solid object oriented design, coding, testing, and debugging skills
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills, organizational skills, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Flexible – ability to work after hours to implement technical changes
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work efforts
- Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
Good to have skills:
- Angular JS
- Cloud based development
- Experience with UM / MQ Messaging
- Experience in application testing and monitoring frameworks: QTP, Geneos, Fitnesse, Selenium etc.
- Previous experience with the Loan Trading business
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients’ success.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you