J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
The candidate will be member of the finance group within Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) business supporting the Merchant Services Pricing Engine Team. The Pricing Engine Team serves the CCB business in producing the pricing calculations for North American and Global Platform Cases, stream lining the pricing process, performing ad hoc analysis on the attrition and growth curves and preparing reports which might be relevant and provide insight and decision support to the business and the leadership teams.
Ideal candidate will help support the finance teams in all aspects of business. The team member will use Excel and PowerPoint in conjunction with JPMorgan's financial tools to create meaningful reports and analysis. Excellent ability to understand business financials juggle shifting priorities and connect the dots and superb communication skills are the key to success in this role. This is an individual contributor role and the candidate will be expected to leverage his experience and expertise to work closely with the wider team to add value to the team and business.
Roles and responsibilities:
Improving the Financial Calculators including streamlining the process after collaborating with internal teams
· Provide analytics around attrition and growth curves
· Help create a standard calculator usable in all geographies
· Document and provide presentation materials for business and finance stakeholders
· Assist and/or manage projects as requested/needed
· MBA in Finance/CA – preferred
· 2+ years of post-qualification experience in banking industry - preferred with P&A or financial analytics experience
· Working knowledge of Excel, specifically excel formulas, datasets within Excel, pivots table etc. (VBA skills are an advance)
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task and work autonomously within team environment
· Ability to research issues/problems and provide a 'solution-based' approach
Strong process improvement mindset
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.