JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumer in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Recruiting is critical component to the firm’s success and this is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional recruiting organization.
With $9 billion invested in technology annually, more than 8,000 applications and 800,000 square feet of data center space, technologists within JPMorgan Chase have unlimited opportunities to innovate and drive what’s next in the industry. Recruiting is a critical component to the success of Global Technology. This is an exciting opportunity to promote the firm’s brand as a technology employer and play a role in attracting talented technologists.
The mission of the Campus Recruiting team is to provide a best-in-class experience to students that showcases JPMorgan Chase’s people, culture and impact. The team is responsible for delivering more than 1,000 diverse future leaders into entry-level analyst programs across multiple businesses and corporate areas at JPMorgan Chase. The Intern Program Manager is critical to the success of the program. If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where variety and multi-tasking occurs daily, this is where you want to be.
- Summer Analyst Programs – ten-week internship experience that provides a real-world view into working at JPMorgan Chase and serves as the primary pipeline for full-time Analyst Program hiring.
- Full-time Analyst Program – an entry level program that provides two years of training and development within Technology groups and is a pipeline of talent and leaders for the firm.
Program Strategy & Execution Responsibilities
- Create and drive strategy around the Technology Summer Internship Program
- Build and partner with business representatives to formulate effective summer intern programming strategies across US locations
- Own end-to-end summer intern experience including placement, manager training, orientation, performance management, and educational and networking programming
- Provide support, mentorship and guidance for individual interns during the course of the summer
- Lead intern evaluation and selection process that leads to decisions on full-time offers to interns
- Ensure intern managers are consistent in evaluation of candidates during mid-summer and end of summer reviews
- Take primary responsibility for ensuring exceptional candidate experience for interns throughout the summer internship; success will be measured on conversion rate to following year’s class
- Manage Academic Intern Program including performance management and educational and networking programming
- Formulate selling strategies with recruiters and hiring managers
- Provide Program Management team with conversion offeree interests to assist with full-time placement
- Work with internal partners to create intern placement tool
Relationship & Resource Management Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal Program Management team, hub representatives, hiring managers, and key stakeholders
- Ensure proper visibility of the intern program with management and other key constituents
- Provide Technology executives and key stakeholders with ongoing program updates
- Work with key stakeholders to identify placements for interns
- Proactively partner with executives and managers to educate them about the intern program
- Develop and contribute to processes for evaluating intern hiring needs/demand
- Participate in and lead program-wide initiatives including process re-engineering, communication strategy, intern role review, manager effectiveness, and intern/manager surveys
- Maintain strong relationships with campus recruiters and assist with attraction and sell of intern offerees and conversion offerees
- Develop presentations for managers and other stakeholders
Data Analysis Responsibilities
- Measure experience success metrics and conversions for management review
- Drive the production, analysis and distribution of key program metrics
- Seek out opportunities to obtain external benchmark data and share best practices on campus recruiting