VP, Marketing Manager – Brand Lead - Chase and Digital Wealth Management
Delivering powerful ways to grow awareness and consideration for planning/investing alongside banking is a growing focus for the Chase Consumer Bank. This role will be a champion for brand efforts with keen focus on investment oriented messaging and audiences, and a valued subject matter expert within the Retail Brand team. The candidate will use their knowledge of customer insights, positioning strategy, creative brief writing, advertising development, agency management, and integrated media and communications planning to deliver upon key business and brand goals. They will not only be responsible for leading individual campaign development, they will also be a part of something larger-- the collaborative team mission towards building powerful and progressive fully integrated campaigns, and supporting the customer obsessed view of One Chase.
This individual should be a talented strategic marketer with a passion for advertising, creativity, and brand innovation. The candidate must have focused experience in investment marketing, with notable digital and brand/advertising depth, and be driven by intellectual curiosity, thrive in the rapidly evolving landscape of advertising and media, have an ability to influence others in a collaborative setting, and ultimately have a desire to be a detailed executor of high performing brand and advertising content.
· Maintain an understanding of Chase’s brand purpose, strategy, and standards to facilitate effective brand stewardship and cohesion across all go to market efforts.
Brand Strategy & Creative Development
· Partner across Consumer Bank, Chase Wealth Management, Digital Wealth Management and J.P. Morgan teams to provide strategic and tactical brand and advertising support.
· Partner with Marketing Research team to uncover key consumer insights and test creative ideas and work.
· Lead and set inspiring direction for our world class creative agency partners to develop integrated, breakthrough advertising and messaging strategies.
· Spearhead the development of strategic overarching positioning, strategy and messaging that sets the course for powerful creative
· Manage production and implementation of advertising and content tactics across integrated channels spanning linear and digital video, mobile, social, print, and out of home
· Partner with functional marketing teams including digital, social, content, media, PR, sports & entertainment, and analytics to drive cohesive creative campaigns and measurement through full lifecycle.
· Partner with internal media leads to guide media planning, development, analysis and assessment of integrated communications plans.
· Manage implementation of media program elements across channel placements.
· Lead and manage multicultural media partnership integrations to deliver on key brand experiences
· Accountable for ensuring legal/compliance/risk and control requirements are met for all campaigns and appropriate approvals are obtained.
· Managing the media and creative budgets associated with managed advertising programs.
· 7+ years of marketing experience with focus on marketing communications/ brand and advertising execution.
· Investment marketing experience highly preferred
· Strong business and marketing acumen with clear ability to distill marketing objectives and insights, and self-create viable jumping off points for creative strategy/exploration
· Ability to write, orchestrate and deliver clear, distinct and motivating briefing sessions with both external agencies and internal teams
· Ability to evaluate creative strategies and concepts, and give confident and constructive feedback both in moment, and through aligning comprehensive consensus across all stakeholders
· Ability to concept, manage and effectively socialize project timelines and deliverables, and guide cross functional teams to ensure integrated execution cross all channels.
· Stays well-informed of advertising industry creative and media innovations, with drive to bring innovating thinking/inspired marketing thought to table to build content that connects to consumers in most progressive
· Rigor to consistently leverage customer insights/data to propel campaign effectiveness and business results
· Innate talent to be a strong storyteller, who can craft presentations to align and build confidence in direction, and effectively recap the successes to continue momentum
· Strong collaborator with demonstrated talent in influencing key stakeholders at all levels in a large organization.
· Strong understanding of video and digital creative production and execution.
· Excels in a dynamic, fast paced and fluid environment to meet deadlines, with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
· Experience working for or with advertising agencies is a must
· Strong communication, interpersonal, and project management skills
· High energy with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure within tight deadlines
· Creativity and innovation focus with an eye on constant, measured improvement
· Proven ability to take initiative, influence others, and achieve results in a matrix organization
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills (including digital presentation design)
· Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
· Candidate will be located in either New York, NY or Columbus, OH
· Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications; MBA is a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.