About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment BankJ.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.DescriptionAs a Corporate Actions Associate, the primary focus will be:
- Processing for multiple voluntary corporate actions supporting Investment bank and Global Custody client line of business.
- Ensure market announcements are accurately processed and meets all required deadline.
- Ensure adherence of existing operation controls and service commitments.
- Provide supports to strategic business program on requirement write up, UAT & Model office testing, and system implementation.
- Lead project initiation on process improvement, automation and risk mitigation control on day to day management.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.