J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions
· Maintain effective and standard operational processes
· Improving and maintaining a controlled environment (e.g. necessary control activities along with process flow implemented, appropriate control tools in place, team members fully understand risks and related controls)
· Manage relationship with internal clients, anticipate needs, take feedback, run conference calls.
· Act as a point of contact for escalations and high priority requests from internal clients.
· Monitor and actively prioritize workloads. Send early warning reports if workloads impact turnaround time or quality parameters.
· Take responsibility for the quality of work submitted and ensure that the highest standards are maintained.
· Identify/ manage risk and control breakdowns.
· Develop and maintain written procedures and training materials as necessary.
· Manage projects and conduct User Acceptance Testing for enhancements to current systems or migration to new system.
· Graduates with a minimum of 5 years experience in a bank, financial services, compliance, risk management or other service sector environment OR Qualified professionals (e.g. CA, ICWA, and MBA) with 3 yrs relevant experience.
· Strong Interpersonal skills. Should be able to communicate at all levels.
· Sound understanding of document Management operations.
· Behavioral skills, Leadership, Problem solving and time management
· Strong planning, negotiation and analytical skills
· Excellent business writing and verbal English communication skills
· Proficient use of PC software for document and worksheet preparation/presentation
· Strong control and quality management skills; accuracy and attention to detail is vital.
· Assertive and self-confident.
· Previous experience of change management (e.g. new system implementation , business restructuring) within the organization
· Excellent coaching skills.
· Good delegation skills.
· Well developed negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.