· This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture discipline
· Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
· Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
· Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
· Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science with 3+ years experience Hands-on experience on Java, Hadoop, Spark and sound understanding of SQL
· Strong CS fundamentals, data structures, algorithms with good understanding of Object-Oriented Design Principles, architecture and prevalent design pattern
· Strong in Object Oriented Development and Java platform
Java/Big Data/Web Development role based out of Jersey City, the role will require the candidate to understand existing applications complex workflows, proposing solutions for solving business problems, aligning deliverables with business cycles.
The Primary role is a hands on development and support role including new functionality Development, migrating existing functionality to new technologies, providing L3 support and enhancements to existing applications using technologies including Hadoop, Spark, Vertica, Java and latest Web Technologies, the Job will require him to establish strong partnership with global development teams, DevOps team as well as other teams in the group and supporting business by answering day to day queries.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.