J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset management services. As the Asset Management line of business in JPMorgan Chase & Co., we serve four distinct client groups through three businesses: institutional and retail clients through Investment Management, ultra high net worth clients through the Private Bank, and high net worth clients through Private Wealth Management. With assets under supervision of $1.7 trillion and assets under management of $1.2 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. With clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns, more than 650 investment professionals provides over 200 different strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity and take leadership positions in America, U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan.
- Experience on Core Java/J2EE and related tools/frameworks (e.g Spring, MyBatis etc.)
- Solid experience with SQL server (or other RDBMS), data modeling, and performance tuning.
- Strong architecture experience, familiar with backend service oriented architecture, micro services and cloud.
- Python/ Matlab experience is a plus.
Business Knowledge and others:
- Experience of working in financial services, in a front-office environment.
- Very pro-active, delivery focus, strong experience on Agile programming.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Deep understanding of cross assess classes markets and institutional investment process.
- Experience with market data feed/tools such as Reuters, Bloomberg, MarketQA, Factset.
- Statistical background is a plus.
- Portfolio Management background is a plus.
- CFA, MBA, and/or Financial Engineering degree is a major plus.