This position will be responsible for the development, management, and maintenance of the financial reporting applications across the Home Lending line of business specifically supporting the financial and regulatory reporting. The role requires a strong reporting background with a focus on reconciliation, reporting, and working across lines of business. Interaction between Finance, Information Technology, and other groups are required to ensure existing systems are maintained properly and new applications fully meet business requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Provide leadership and recommendations on the development of the a financial data model for the Home Lending business unit
· Partner with the core finance and CFO teams to support financial model builds and develop future enhancements
· Develop business allocation rules to create account level results and automated monthly production checks to ensure data integrity
· Ensure reconciliation of existing financial systems, including general ledger and account based applications
· Ability to leverage Essbase providing analysis and reporting across all levels of management, including cross line of business
· Make changes to Essbase environments allowing different views in support of financial reporting
· Administer, develop, and maintain Excel based reports and upload templates through intranet software (Dodeca)
· Requires close partnership with senior level business, finance, and IT staff
· Requires a strong understanding of home lending industry and its key business driverse
· Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
· 10+ years experience, financial services required
· Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at the same time
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
· Essbase experience from either the user side or cube administration requiredExperience with Teradata and SQL a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.