As a Transaction Processing Specialist you will:
▪ Security Wire Transfer processing
▪ Performs routine inquiries and research
▪ Completes operational balancing and reconciliations
▪ Handles open item or payable/receivable resolutions
▪ May have direct customer contact
▪ Processes complex non-routine accounts or transactions, performing investigations and repairs
▪ Analyzes information to determine accuracy and completeness of data
▪ Settles and processes transactions via various clearing agents
▪ Performs research inquiries regarding reference data setup or maintenance
Skills required are intermediate:
Knowledge required is intermediate:
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.