JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
The candidate will report under the MIS Reporting group both for Manila and US operations. Data Analytics Analyst I will take ownership of various systems data within the enterprise and be able to understand different business functions and processes by analyzing databases, data models and architectures. The Data Analytics Analyst I shall be a business analyst of sorts bridging the gap between business areas like MIS operations and IT. The candidate shall also be an expert with analyzing and developing reports that provide critical data to various business users including but not limited to senior management using approved enterprise tools. These reports provide key metrics regarding productivity, performance and SLA targets of different departmental functions.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran
- 5 years of in depth experience in business analysis, ETL, data modelling and architecture.
- 5 years of in depth experience in SQL programming. Oracle, DB2 and/or SQL Server platforms desired.
- 2 years of in depth experience in database design.
- An expert in bridging gaps between 2 disparate systems by data analysis, data/field mappings, knowledge of data
structures and conversion.
- Experience in gathering business requirements and to transform these into reporting specs for the development team.
- Experience in data warehousing concepts, terminologies and architecture.
- Project management and methodology experience a plus.
- Good oral and presentation skills a must.
- Knowledge of MS Office particularly in Excel (macros).
- Excellent team player who can work in a matrixed organization.
- Excellent analytical skills providing RCA and solutions in a multi-project setting.
- Ideal to have a candidate who has programming or development experience in web technologies such as .NET and Java.
- SQL Server: Reports Manager, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Entity Relationship Diagraming (ERD) or Information Engineering (IE)
- Oracle Database 10G: object maintenance ie. schemas, tables, views, packages, procedures, triggers.
- Oracle Reports Builder.
- OO design and concepts desired.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.