Global Technology Finance & Business Management (F&BM) is seeking a high performing Executive Director for a Finance & Business Management role based in Jersey City. The position is the Lead Finance & Business Manager for Global Technology CLS Strategy.
The individual must have a proven track record of superior problem-solving skills through previous experience in Finance, Business Management, Resource Management, Corporate Location Strategy, Program Management, Business/Technology Priorities & Goals and Risk Control. The individual must effectively partner and communicate with GT CIOs, GT CFOs, GT Strategy & Programs, Global Real Estate Regional leads and other F&BM leads to strategically plan and execute on analytics, reporting and Management Information System (MIS).
- Partner with GT CIOs and Strategy & Programs to ensure location actions align to the strategy as well as the budget, including resiliency and concentration risk analysis
- Oversees overall Location Demand process – including CLS and any ad-hoc location requests
- In alignment with the strategy, work closely with GRE Regional leads and GRE F&BM to ensure GT location demands are met
- Partner with Strategy & Programs to define Hub performance assessment approach and execute assessments / reporting accordingly
- Develop key MIS performance analytics and reporting, including analysis and support for new location studies, suggest and implement controls to improve efficiency and accuracy of existing CLS processes
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.