JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
JPMorgan ACCESS is a mission critical, large scale, web & mobile based, cash management application directly tied to the strategic growth of Treasury Services. ACCESS is one of the largest Technical projects within JPMorgan; leveraging a host of new technologies, offering developers the opportunity to expand and apply their technical capabilities.
The Treasury Services technical team is currently looking for Oracle Application Developer and Database Administrator. This individual will work with a team that develops smart and scalable solutions and provide a solid experience for our users.
* Work closely with manager to make sure business requirements in the form of production release deliverables are met.
* Mentor new resources to be successful in an individual and team setting.
* Conduct and participate in Agile Scrum calls to ensure technical and business partners have current status on delivery progress.
* Ensure resources are covered on projects, ensure no forecast/budget variance.
* Deliver secure, efficient, high performing and stable code that meets or exceeds business needs. Meet/exceed all bank technology standards for applications.
* Work with team and provide new enhancement work estimation to manager.
* Escalate delivery/security/performance and functional issues to manager as required.
* Availability for production support incident/SME support as required.
* Work closely with vendor support services.
* Evaluate new products and services related to business needs.
* 7-10+ years of experience of Java applications Development experience
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree or equivalent experience.
* Experience leading a team of 5+ members, including coaching, training, career development.
* Capable of working with limited supervision.
* Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable and efficient code and correctly employ design patterns
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including technical documentation
* Experience collaborating with business partners, BA, QA and PM teams for effective testing and delivery
* Experience designing and implementing real-time web applications on both front-end and back-end components
* Core Java and Spring Frameworks.
* Strong knowledge of HTTP and related protocols
* Hands on knowledge of Integrated Development Environment (IDE), version control software, client and server side build and packaging utilities and profiling/tuning, such as: Sublime, Eclipse, Node.js Package Manager (NPM), Maven, or GIT is required
* Strong RDBMS understanding; Oracle preferred
* Experience in recovery, migration and upgrades
Nice to Have:
* Experience in NoSQL technologies
* Experience in Cloud computing/Kubernetes
* Experience in distributed messaging frameworks
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran