• 7+ years of experience with an emphasis on business / data analysis
• Financial Services industry experience preferred
• High financial acumen with a sound understanding of the P&L
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Business Management / Finance / Economics / Analytics
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels and influence key stakeholders
• Self-motivated, innovative thinker with the ability to derive, formulate, and develop new concepts, processes and value added activities
• Process-oriented with strong organization, problem solving, time management, and analytical skills
• Exposure to IT development/software development life cycle a plus
• Must be able to design business reporting and analysis that is clear, concise, and actionable
• Ability to work effectively with other lines of business, finance teams, and technology partners
• Demonstrated history of independently and proactively driving initiatives forward
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.