· Managing the Reconciliations of all client accounts held by the private bank for various products like Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Alternative products
· Prepare reconciliations and investigate reasons for breaks and differences in statements in our side and the counterparty side.
· Detailed MIS and trend analysis of open items and ageing. Tracking, analyzing and follow-up on outstanding requirements.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND % TIME
· Detailed and meticulous, high level of accuracy with no tolerance for error.
Minimum qualifications - Graduate
Minimum experience – 2-3 years in relevant field
· Ability to influence others for providing the supports and work under pressure independently.
· Desire to make an impact. Self Starter, Confident and Proactive
· Ensure the capturing of the details of the requests processed on a daily basis for the MIS/Reporting purposes
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.