Commercial Banking: Wholesale Lending Service – Program Manager – Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. JPM is comprised of four business segments, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and Asset & Wealth Management. Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides loan servicing functions to all four JPMorgan lines of business.
At JPMorgan Chase, Commercial Banking (“CB”) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. CB is comprised of Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries, Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries, Real Estate Banking, Commercial Term Lending and Community Development Banking.
Business Banking (“BB”), a division of Consumer and Community Banking, provides deposit, credit and cash management services to companies with up to approximately $20 million in annual revenue.
Asset & Wealth Management serves institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management (“WM”) businesses.
The Program Manager collaborates with the WLS management team to develop multi-year program level roadmaps, provides structure and framework to deliver against the strategic vision and provides strong oversight and coordination on the integration of people, process and technology across WLS Operating Centers of Excellence.
This role will have responsibility for people management including the ability to motivate and develop a team of 5-10 project managers. The primary focus of this role will be on Program and people management responsibilities, additionally the role will also be accountable for project management execution.
- Act as a single point of contact for overall program level issues/questions/escalations aligned to Operating Centers of Excellence
- Coordinate with leadership team to develop multi-year program level roadmaps and provide structure and framework to deliver against the strategic vision
- Execute program deliverables and provide program level transparency
- Coordinate and conduct process reviews (process mapping), including extensive business analysis, with subsequent need to present recommendations and suggestions to stakeholders
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills with ability to turn findings into strategic recommendations/suggestions
- Develop effective and meaningful presentations & program updates suitable for senior leadership, stakeholders and business
- Engage with business partners to develop cross impact understanding of WLS and partner led initiatives
- People management of 5 -10 project managers – ensure resources understand of specific project objectives/ deliverables and provide support throughout project delivery
- Ensure proper project management standards and rigor are applied to execution
- Develop and motivate project management team members
- For project management component of the role - responsible to drive end to end project management, demonstrate ownership and accountability of the entire engagement