JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The global experienced recruiting function is comprised of 800 individuals responsible for finding the best talent to fill over 85,000 positions annually for more than 45,000 hiring managers achieve their business goals. To do this, the function interacts with millions of candidates to help them navigate the process in order to find their next career opportunity.
Do you want to be part of a growing recruiting team supporting an innovative technology business?
The Technology Recruiter will work to ensure that the aligned business group is positioned to attract, source and recruit the best talent, both internally and externally. This individual will play a consultative role with hiring managers and be responsible for assisting in developing effective sourcing and recruitment strategies for the line of business.
You will be responsible for hiring top notch technologists for JPMorgan Chase. They will have the opportunity to design creative solutions to financial problems, create game-changing applications, and develop the next generation of products and platforms that help our customers and communities achieve their goals.
This all adds up to unlimited opportunities to innovate, to define and drive what’s new and next in IT. You can be an intricate part in helping managers build the innovative teams, bring top talent to the table and watch technology flourish in a top financial services firm!
· Set the strategic direction for identifying and attracting technology talent
· Demonstrate an expert knowledge of direct sourcing strategies (e.g. referral generation, cold calling, online social networking, etc.) to proactively build candidate pipelines that generate sufficient quantity and quality to meet business in a cost effective manner
· End to end ownership of the recruitment process
· Maintaining a dialogue with the hiring manager on aspects of the people agenda such as diversity, mobility and location strategy
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fluid, dynamic fast-paced environment.
· Proper utilization of relevant recruitment and HR systems
· Building robust relationships with hiring managers, peers and HR partners acting as a trusted recruitment advisor
· Structuring and negotiation of compensation with new hires and hiring managers
· Providing support and advice to hiring managers – demonstrating knowledge and subject matter expertise within the aligned technology discipline
· Significant experience with full life cycle recruiting with specialist knowledge of Software Development as well as other high demand technology skill sets
· Experience in both corporate and agency is desired
· Direct sourcing tools and approaches such as social media, x-ray searches, etc.
· Prior success at delivering talent pipelines for technology groups
· An ability to drive through challenges using innovative approaches and solutions
· Demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of levels of candidates and clients
· Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, multiple deadlines and priorities
· Ability to operate in a large scale matrix reporting environment with multiple stakeholders
· Demonstrated control and governance within the recruitment process
· Experience working with an applicant tracking system, preferably Taleo
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.