Associate - CBB Finance - Tableau
Req #: 180017264
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
Job Description – Associate –Reporting & MIS
- Leverage technology and tools for reporting analytics and data visualization and delivery
- Responsible for addressing creation/maintenance of management reports as per the business/management requirements
- End to end solution provider for various projects within the Consumer and Business Banking Finance organization.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Utilize data visualization software (Tableau) to enhance delivery of new and existing reporting
- Support ad-hoc report creation/change requests to the Dashboards
- Team Management
- Provide design, development and production support for new and existing reports delivered using various Business Intelligence tools.
- Knowledge of SQL a must
- MSExcel and MSAccess may also be used in report design, development and production
- Experience de`veloping QV user interfaces: Creating charts, filter boxes, list boxes, text objects, etc. Ability to apply and customize formatting using style sheets
- QV server administration and QV management console experience would be added advantage
- Knowledge of Qliksense and nPrinting
- Load script development experience: Ability to load data from multiple source
- Experience using scripts to transform data for various dashboard requirements
- Knowledge of various BI Tools such as Cognos, Tableau, SSRS and Data Modelling
- Understand the functional specifications from management in a clear and concise manner
- Facilitate the performance tuning of reports and timely issue resolution related to reporting support
- Experience in Finance domain / BSFI industry will be an added advantage
- Co-ordinate across global teams to deliver on the reports
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Provide Resiliency Support on Service / Reporting tools
- Provide support to team colleagues as required
- B.E / MBA with 6-8 years’ experience or B.Sc (Computer Science) with 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Data Visualization (Tableau)
- Cognos, Tableau, SQL
- Excellent SQL • Excellent ASP (Classic and .net) • Familiarity with Cognos/Tableau knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly effective time management skills performed with minimal directions.
- Be able to estimate the effort and timescales involved in the tasks
- To participate in quality reviews, constantly striving to improve working practices
- Focus on service delivery / client satisfaction
Good problem solving / execution skills / creative thinking